Friday, August 23, 2013

a few awesome things...


hi there,

i'm just back from new york and i loved the classes that i took at flower school new york, plus, well, just being in new york...i seriously heart new york...such a great time.  anyhoo, here are a few links...

...this flower potluck idea, from kinfolk, is so cool

...i recently ordered this book, written by the ladies from studio choo, and can't wait to check it out

...the september issues of vogue and harper's bazaar were waiting for me in my mailbox when i got back from new york, and they seem bigger than ever...which is a good thing.  i really hope that i get a chance to browse them pore over them this weekend

happy friday!

xo, c

(photo taken in class this week, on my iphone)

2 comments:

  1. I'm totally envious that you took some classes at Flower School New York. I need to email you so that we can chat some more about flower school. The flower potluck is such a fun idea! I want to host one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, naree, definitely email me, and i'll give you the details

    ReplyDelete